onenineninetwo-deactivated20111 asked: http://i45.tinypic.com/5xr6s6.gif
mustardyellowaura asked: Bablat - Hebrew: baloney, but is an acronym of "beelbool beytseem le-lo takhleet" which means "bothering someone's testicles for no reason".
Using your browser URL history to estimate gender →
mutantcalories: meowzedong: crumblybones: thenewshit: insectkilla: magicalchocdispenser: iwantyourhorrorrr: coolisjustanumber: The re-blog list was too long. I’m sorry, it annoys me. I take no credit for finding this. Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 53% Likelihood of you being MALE is 47% …i’m part man o_O Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 51% Likelihood of you being MALE...
blameaspartame made another post
annmuddy asked: oh joel you are such a character ilu
lolumadclub asked: what's ur sine wave?
hnnhlcydeactivated-deactivated2 asked: whats ur sign?
fuckingspidersgethemoffmefuuuuck: Sorry but I’m just not feeling it tonight. i know that feeling bro
may god forever watch over fetusfeces in tumblr...
skreetskeetskeet: let us never forget 6/22/2010