"post-Tracy Chapman pop jangle" - SFWeekly.com
This is a kid or teenager hearing curses and swear words while having an MRI scan. When you hear these curses, these evil swears, your brain releases tons and tons of endolphins that make you stop getting good grades and visiting your dear old grandmother every Sunday after church.
*PLEASE TELL YOUR CHURCH PASTOR IF YOU HEAR THESE SWEARS AND CURSES*
SEVEN things to say to people who want you to use curse words:
1) Dang, why the frick would I wanna say those you goof?
2) Let’s go get a summer job and attend church camp instead of using curses and swears.
3) No, my Father said I could not, and I respect the rules of my Father’s house.
4) No thanks—I’d rather get into Heaven!
5) My cousin used curses and also swears, and he failed out of school and went to prison.
6) Curses are for warlocks, dude.
7) Sure, I will swear—I swear I’ll NEVER use curses or swear words!
VERY IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I personally own every single image that appears or has appeared or will ever appear on this blog forever